Personal Injury Lawyers Ready to Serve
Billions In Verdicts and Settlements
Transforming Lives Through Law®
Your choice of a personal injury attorney is crucial after an injury. Our team at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. has what it takes to fight diligently, confidently, and successfully on your behalf.
When you need a personal injury lawyer that will fight for you and put you first, consider choosing our experienced team. We are strong personal injury lawyers that are ready to go the distance.
- We’re experienced. Our team has taken cases all over the United States. We have over 170 years of combined experience in the field. We know what we’re doing—we know how to fight for you and win.
- We’re versatile. We handle all types of cases from commercial cases to personal injury cases. We have exceptional experience in mass litigation. Call us and we’ll give you the answers you’re looking for.
- We work together. We have seven lawyers and 45 dedicated staff members. The size of our team means we’re able to take on a diverse range of cases and combine our skillsets for the best results for our clients.
- We’re intentional and tough. Every case we accept, we prepare as if it is going to trial. No matter what direction your case takes, we’ll be ready.
Over 170 Years of Collective Personal Injury Experience
Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. is a Personal Injury and Mass Tort law firm. Founded in 1981 by managing partner George Fleming, the firm focuses on representing individuals nationwide who have experienced an injury from a company’s product or service, or an injury from another individual.
The attorneys at Fleming | Nolen | Jez understand the inner workings of the litigation process for a number of practice areas and contain exceptional experience in mass litigation.
We handle all types of cases from commercial to personal throughout the United States. When the decision has been made to take your case, we are dedicated to giving your case the attention and priority it deserves. With over 170 years of combined experience in the field, we know what we’re doing and we know how to fight for you to win. We pride ourselves on aggressive, creative, and resourceful representation.
Large cases may have hundreds or thousands of plaintiffs, and can run as many as 10 years. Millions of dollars are needed to go the distance in such a case, for travel expenses, expert witnesses, product tests, and thousands of depositions. Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. is committed to seeing these cases to the end, and all our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
One of our greatest strengths is our people. The attorneys, legal assistants and support staff all share the Fleming | Nolen | Jez philosophy of true client commitment. We are proud of what we do and proud to represent clients with consistency, compassion, and success.
At Fleming, Nolen and Jez, we are selective about taking cases, ensuring each one is a good fit for one of the firm’s areas of expertise. Each client we represent becomes our highest priority. As soon as we assess a client’s needs, a unique team of attorneys and support personnel is assembled to meet the needs of that individual client and case. Each attorney, paralegal, and support staff member has his or her own unique talents and expertise, creating an extraordinary trial team.
Our Accident Lawyers Work on a Contingency Fee Basis
Our team of accident attorneys at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. has adopted the contingency fee system. This allows people who may need our help to hire us without paying any money upfront. Keep reading to learn more about what a contingency fee system is and what it means for your case.
How Does a Contingency Fee System Work?
Simply put, a contingency fee says that our firm is paid a percentage of what we may obtain for you either through settlement or verdict. Under this system of payment, you do not pay anything in advance for us to begin working your case. You will only pay our firm’s fees if we are successful for you.
This system has important implications for your case:
- You can contact us now without being concerned about needing to save financial resources. After an accident, resources can be tight due to medical bills and missed wages. We understand this challenge. You don’t need to be in a place of financial stability before you obtain the legal help you need.
- You can have even more confidence in our legal team, knowing that we’re invested in your battle with you. We care about our clients individually, and our financial commitment to you is secured in the fact that we don’t make a dime unless your case is successful.
We will listen to you help those who need it the most Transform Lives Through Law
Do You Have a Potential Case or Question?
At Fleming, Nolen & Jez, our personal injury and mass tort lawyers have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of injured victims throughout the United States. If you were seriously injured through the negligence or wrongdoing of a company or another person, you may be able to file a lawsuit to secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to speak with one of our specialists to review your case information.