Pharmaceutical Drug Cases

Seasoned Pharmaceutical / Drug Case Lawyers In Texas

Every year, thousands of Americans are hurt or killed by dangerous and defective pharmaceutical products. These drugs may cause serious side effects ranging from diabetes to cardiac arrest to birth defects. The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) reports that pharmaceutical drugs kill more than 40,000 people every year.

How does this happen? The medical industry in the United States is highly regulated. The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) must approve pharmaceuticals before they are put on the market for consumer access. Despite these safety measures and precautions in place for consumer protection, medications can still cause injury. The CDC reports that over 50% of drugs in the American marketplace have potentially dangerous and damaging side effects.

Injured Due to Dangerous Pharmaceutical Medications? Take Action!

Our team of personal injury lawyers at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. represents victims of side effects caused by the use of dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. We are experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to the interests of our clients, with more than 170 years of collective experience.

Hurt by a Defective Pharmaceutical Drug?

Put our personal injury law firm’s experience, dedication, and fierce representation to work for you.

Types of Dangerous Drug Cases We Accepted or Currently Accept:

At Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P., our defective pharmaceutical drug lawyers have experience in a range of dangerous drug cases, including those involving:

  • Elmiron
  • Valsartan
  • Tenofovir (Viread, Truvada, Atripla, Stribild, Complera)

If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a defective pharmaceutical drug accident, get in touch with our accident lawyers today. We serve clients all over the country.

Do You Have a Potential Case or Question?

At Fleming, Nolen & Jez, our personal injury and mass tort lawyers have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of injured victims throughout the United States. If you were seriously injured through the negligence or wrongdoing of a company or another person, you may be able to file a lawsuit to secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to speak with one of our specialists to review your case information.