Houston Securities Fraud Lawyers

Have You Lost Money due to Investment Fraud?

Have you lost money as a result of investment or securities fraud? Unfortunately, many people have become victims of securities and investment fraud – in many cases, the elderly. If this has happened to you or a loved one, we may be able to help you recover your losses.

Our securities fraud lawyers at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. can ensure that you understand your rights, and if you decide to take legal action, we can fight for you. 

Nationwide Securities Arbitration Law Firm

These days, it is becoming more and more common for people to lose money in their investments at the hands of unethical stockbrokers. Although private investors are knowledgeable and savvy, many of them do not have the finesse necessary to navigate the complex rules governing stock trading. As a result, these individuals rely solely on the advice they get from their stockbrokers.

Stockbrokers are thought to hold the keys to financial security by many Americans, many of whom use the income generated by these investments portfolios to subsidize their retirement costs. Unfortunately, in many cases, a misplaced trust in a person’s stockbroker has led to partial or complete financial ruin.

Learn About Your Legal Rights

Help is available when you contact the securities fraud attorneys of Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. If you or a loved one has lost an investment due to securities fraud, contact our firm by calling us at (713) 621-7944. You can get a free case evaluation and consultation from our securities arbitration lawyers who have more than 170 years of combined experience.

Do You Have a Potential Case or Question?

At Fleming, Nolen & Jez, our personal injury and mass tort lawyers have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of injured victims throughout the United States. If you were seriously injured through the negligence or wrongdoing of a company or another person, you may be able to file a lawsuit to secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to speak with one of our specialists to review your case information.